- Demonstrate a strong track record of solving complex business issues and delivering up to the customer satisfaction.
- Work with cross functional, multi geography team to identify and implement RPA projects, linked to the priorities.
- Refine existing delivery methodologies on RPA and anchor adoption across different teams.
- Exhibit effective oral and written communication, leadership, project management, and ability to interact effectively with different levels of management.
- Foster culture of testing innovation and accountability for all RPA programs.
- Keep up to date with emerging technologies and developments on RPA domain.
- Assist with creation of the automation architectures.
- Document thoroughly the end to end development process and create RPA as per the best practice.
- Develop automation in a given platform (UiPath) or scripting language.
- Configuring new automation processes using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Work with business to understand the process and implement RPA solution.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery.
- Problem solving issues that arise in a day to day running of Automation Solutions and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Accountable for delivering robust Robotics Solutions and Services to AXA Asia business operations to deliver AXA goals.
- Support the Operational teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree in Computer or related.
- Adept with leading RPA tools such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism and others.
- 6+ years of experience in robotics process automation
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills, able to influence senior stakeholders at C level and partner with the business
- Project and Change Management skills
- Strong business acumen and end to end thinking of business processes
- Drive best in class project management practices in RPA implementation
- Strong collaborator, facilitator, with the capability to participate in senior business discussions
- Innovative approach
- Able to work with diverse populations, with cultural sensitivity and agility
To apply for the employment with us, please send your resume specifying the job that you are applying for with recent photo to 'firstname.lastname@example.org'.