IT Developer / Senior IT Developer
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
This role will focus on application development responsible for all aspects of development and support for internally created or supported application software, including the development methodologies, technologies (language, databases, and support tools).
- Work closely with both internal and externally to achieve project goals and milestones.
- Design interface and implement real-time and batch APIs for allowing platform to interface with external services
- Develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable processes and ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans
- Work closely with 3rd party developer (if any), business team to bridge the gap between business and technical implementation
- Creates applications to serve business needs and meet standards.
- Monitor and review events that impact application availability/ performance and suggest and implement solutions
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Must incorporate security as part of SDLC - source code protection – secure source code.
- Provide software component diagrams when require.
- Work with IT team for technical support on incident response.
KNOWLEDGE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Knowledge in N-Tier architecture, Entity Framework, Web services, WCF, REST/WEB API, SOAP API
- Knowledge of HTTPS/JSON protocol.
- Familiar with Microsoft Visual Studio.NET, Team Foundation Server.
- Experience in reporting service, crystal report.
- Proficiency with relational databases (SQL Server)
- Knowledge in store procedure, database tuning and indexing.
- IIS and cloud service.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or other related fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience in software development.
- Solid experience both front-end and back-end development.
- Strong IT technical analyst skills.
- Strong understanding of Agile Environment.
- Eager to learn new things and adjust to new environment.
- Maintain functionality of self and team when under pressure, self-motivated & result oriented.
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.
Interested applicants please send application with recent photo and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come and joy our happy family!