IT Technical Architect
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOBMAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- To deliver an architecture that supports the most efficient and secure IT environment to meet the business needs.
- To establish principle and guidance to align with policy and strategy for the selection of systems architecture components, and co-ordinates design activities, promoting the discipline to ensure consistency.
- To lead the technical architecture for solutions in a manner consistent with enterprise guidelines, by applying common frameworks and re-usable components.
- To update Enterprise Architecture, review complexity index of each system/components and propose the remediation when possible.
- To contribute on ARB (Architecture Review Board) related.
- To lead the development of enterprise architectures for complex systems, ensuring consistency and integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs, coverage enterprise-wide and ensures that appropriate and adhered to standards of corporate, industry, national and international.
- To demonstrate which technology components and solutions are met and has any options for considerations with Pros&Cons and acceptable risk management for business decision by evaluation and selection technology products & vendors.
- To liaise and consult with vendors to ensure that management is informed of available technology updates and innovative solutions from vendors.
- To develop the strategic roadmap of enterprise architecture to ensure that solutions being implemented now and in the future are aligned.
- To act as an advisor for technical aspects of solution to IT application team.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS :
- Master degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other IT related fields
- Min. of 5 years’ experience in IT solution development disciplines, including technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management or operations
- Good understanding of strategic and new and emerging technology trends, and the practical application of existing, new and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models
- Understanding of agile methods and processes, and capability of supporting agile project teams by providing advice and guidance on opportunities, impact and risks, taking account of technical and architectural debt
- Ability to understand the needs of non-technical customers, to conceptualize, launch and deliver technology-enabled business change projects.
- Knowledge of all components of an enterprise technical architecture
- Excellent understanding of application development methodologies, infrastructure, and network architecture
- Well-organized and results-driven as individual and teamwork
- Good in English communication, interpersonal, presentation and leadership skills.
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.
Interested applicants please send application with recent photo and expected remuneration to email@example.com.
Come and joy our happy family!