- Meet 100,00USD health insurance requirement of application for Certificate of Entry (COE)
- Cover 3.5 million THB of medical expense including COVID19 and 1 million THB of Personal Accident, choice of period of 30, 90, 180, 270 and up to 365 days
- Coverage starts immediately after clearing immigration in Thailand and include the period of 14-day Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) and Alternative Local State Quarantine (ALSQ)
- No waiting period , no deductible, no advance payment for hospitalization
- Provide insurance certificate including COVID-19 coverage statement
- Large hospital network throughout Thailand and 24-hour hotline service.
AXA’s Sawasdee Thailand provides foreigners traveling to Thailand with health and personal accident insurance coverages including Covid-19 that meet requirements for Certificate of Entry (COE). Look no further for travel insurance to Thailand from overseas that is comprehensive and reliable. AXA has large hospital network throughout Thailand with no-advance-payment option for hospitalization and 24-hour hotline service. Policy is effective with no waiting period and length of stay can be chosen for 30, 90, 180, 270, or 365 days. Now, you can enter Thailand with full confidence during the Covid-19 pandemic, choose AXA insurance.
IMPORTANT, please ensure to check with your embassy or consulate about the length of insurance policy that is required for your COE or visa application.
> Locate Thai embassy and consulate near you, click here.
> Learn more about how to apply for COE, click here.
Available Now Online! Get Policy and Certificate Instantly Click Here! ☚
If you apply for Thailand’s Long Stay Visa scheme "O-A" & Non – Immigrant Visa "O-X" or look for “annual” health insurance plan, please visit www.axa.co.th/en/personal-health-insurance. If you do not have a valid visa to enter Thailand, you may be required to obtain an additional health insurance. We are pleased to offer ten percent discount to Long Stay Health Insurance when you purchase Sawasdee Thailand. Contact us at email@example.com for more details.
o Non-Thai nationals, excluding those travelling to Thailand for medical treatment and those of sanctioned countries and related to anti money laundering/sanction regulations
o Age: 1-74 years old
- High Risk Zone: Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Mexico, Myanmar, Peru, Russia, South Africa, Spain, USA
- Low Risk Zone: all other countries except in high risk zone and sanctioned countries
- This document is not insurance contract. Full details are specified in the insurance policy. For more details of coverage and exclusion in the insurance policy.
- Sawasdee Thailand is the marketing name for Inbound Travel Accident Insurance.
- Insurance sale offering by agent/brokers shall be in compliance with criteria specified by the company and Office of Insurance Commission.
- Full premium refund if insurance is rejected by Thai Embassy / Consulate