- Meet 100,00USD health insurance requirement of application for Certificate of Entry (COE)
- Cover 3.5 million THB of medical expense including COVID19 and 1 million THB of Personal Accident, choice of period of 30, 60, 90, 180, 270 and up to 365 days
- Coverage starts immediately after clearing immigration in Thailand and include the period of 14-day Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) and Alternative Local State Quarantine (ALSQ)
- No waiting period , no deductible, no advance payment for hospitalization
- Provide insurance certificate including COVID-19 coverage statement
- Large hospital network throughout Thailand and 24-hour hotline service.
AXA’s Sawasdee Thailand provides foreigners traveling to Thailand with health and personal accident insurance coverages including Covid-19 that meet official requirements for Certificate of Entry (COE). AXA has large hospital network throughout Thailand with direct billing option for hospitalization and 24-hour hotline service. Policy is effective with no waiting period, including ASQ and LSQ stay quarantine. Length of insurance can be chosen for 30, 60, 90, 180, 270, or 365 days.
Trusted and recommended as insurance of choice by thousands of visitors from more than 85 countries around the world (updated January 2021). Now, you can enter Thailand with full confidence, choose AXA insurance. Available Now Online! Get Policy and Certificate Instantly Available Now Online! Get Policy and Certificate Instantly Click Here! ☚
If you apply for Thailand’s Long Stay Visa scheme "O-A" & Non – Immigrant Visa "O-X" or look for “annual” health insurance plan, please visit www.axa.co.th/en/personal-health-insurance. If you do not have a valid visa to enter Thailand, you may be required to obtain an additional health insurance. We are pleased to offer ten percent discount to Long Stay Health Insurance when you purchase Sawasdee Thailand. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Caught Covid but do not show symptoms? Don't worry! Yes, AXA will cover for the medical expense incurred based on medical necessity. See more in FAQ.
OUR EXCLUSIVE ACCOMMODATION PARTNERS IN THAILAND
Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas and Avani Hotels & Resorts offer 15-night, government-approved ASQ and ALSQ packages in a choice of hotels and resorts in Bangkok, Phuket and Pattaya. All packages include world-class healthcare, full-board dining, complimentary WiFi and more.
IMPORTANT, please ensure to check with your embassy or consulate about the length of insurance policy that is required for your COE or visa application.
> Locate Thai embassy and consulate near you, click here.
> Learn more about how to apply for COE, click here.
|Coverage||Limit (Thai Baht)|
Loss of life, Dismemberment, Loss of sight or Total Permanent Disability due to Accident(Including 100% Murder Assault and 100% Motorcycle)
Medical expenses due to accident and illness (including COVID19)
Third Party Liability
o Non- Thai nationals excluding those of sanctioned countries and those relate to our AML/sanction regulations and requirements
o Age: 1- 74 year upon the policy start date
o Foreigner who are not physically in Thailand
- Sawasdee Thailand is the marketing name for Inbound Travel Accident Insurance.
- Low Risk Zone: Australia, Bahrain, China, El Salvador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, Hong Kong, IvoryCoast, Kazakhstan, Korea South, Macau, Mongolia, New Zealand, Norway, Qatar, Rwanda, Singapore, Taiwan, Uruguay, Vietnam.
- High Risk Zone: Argentina, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Ecuador, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Morocco, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain, United States Of America, United Kingdom Of Great Britain And Northern Ireland.
- Medium Risk Zone: All other countries except in low risk zone, high risk zone and sanctioned countries.
- Full premium refund if the Royal Thai Embassy/Royal Thai Consulates does not accept AXA Sawasdee Thailand insurance. Customer must provide to AXA a proof of the Embassy’s requirements which indicates that AXA Sawasdee Thailand is not acceptable.
- Cancellation request must be made to AXA before the start date of the policy.