AXA Smart Drive 1
Our most extensive coverage for a worry-free drive.
- Motor Insurance Type 1
- Buy online in 3 minutes and get policy in email instantly.
- Coverage for the people and vehicles involved in an accident
- Cover fire, theft and natural disasters, such as Flood, Windstorm, Hail and Earthquake.
- Repair at a dealership garage for a vehicle up to 5 years old, or at one of AXA’s network garages for a vehicle up to 7 years old.
- Up to 20,000 per accident of coverage for standard, factory-issued accessories.
- Free! pre-insurance vehicle inspection.
- Free! AXA Roadside Service 24-hour nationwide emergency assistance.*
- 100% coverage for accidental damage to the vehicle’s tires, battery (Depreciation deductible will be applied for hybrid vehicles.), fluids, and audio system.*
AXA Smart Drive 1, To meet all your motor insurance needs and offers comprehensive coverage for the people and vehicles involved in an accident—not just you but the other driver and their vehicle as well include medical expense, personal accident and bail bond. This extensive policy simply gives you more, including a 24-hour claim hotline, nationwide coverage, and repair at leading garages with superior standards selected by AXA for your confidence and peace of mind.
Check Your Price or Buy Motor Insurance Online
Get a policy in email instantly.
Save Money and Get the Best Coverage
with Special Promotions
**Authorized motor online insurer by the Office of Insurance Commission**
Terms & Conditions for purchase Motor Insurance Type 1 via online (Smart Drive 1)
- The applicant wishes to apply for insurance with the Company and such insurance is subject to the insurance policy terms and conditions specified by the Company. The applicant hereby certifies that all the details given are correct and complete. The applicant agrees that this insurance application will form the basis of an insurance agreement between the applicant and the Company.
- A full cover according to the insurance policy conditions will apply only after the car inspection is done by the Company’s authorized person. Prior to completion of car inspection, the Policy shall cover the damage to the motor vehicle caused by the collision of vehicles only upon the premium payment and subject to the Insured notifying the Company immediately after the accident and the claim surveyor has inspected the damage at the scene of the collision.
- In case the motor vehicle fails to pass inspection, the Company shall refund the full premium amount to the applicant subject to no claims have already been paid for any collision accidents
- If the insurance agreement and premium payment have been made, the Insured may cancel the insurance policy by performing the cancellation process as stated in the insurance policy. The premium will be refunded subject to insurance policy terms and conditions.
*Customer should understand the terms and conditions of the insurance before making the purchase.