- A large number of hospitals and clinics nationwide
- Outpatient Medical expenses (OPD)
- Coverage for Inpatient hospital expenses, surgical fees, and doctor visit (IPD)
- Outpatient Kidney Dialysis and Cancer Treatment
- Coverage for Loss of Life, Dismemberment, Loss of Sight, Loss of Hearing, Loss of Speech or Permanent Disability
- Cremation or Funeral expenses in case loss of life due to injury or illness
- Emergency Outpatient Treatment due to accident
- Additional pay (90%) for the excess amount of the basic inpatient benefits
- Specialist’s consultation fees incurred by the insured before getting admitted in a hospital
- Worldwide Accident
- You can get up to 25,000 THB tax deduction, depending rule on matters related to taxation upon the Revenue Department
illnesses and accidents are something that could happen without any warning, so always prepare yourself for the unexpected by AXA SmartCare Executive and SmartCare Executive Plus. Health Insurance that provides you with the maximum benefits at a reasonable cost from only 4,000 to 5,000 THB a year and you can rest assure that you will have the protection benefit per disability of 750,000 THB per year.
AXA can give you full protection from unexpected incidents like illness and accidents, including everything from medical consultant to emergency treatment. So enjoy the benefits from AXA’s Health Insurance and live your life to the fullest knowing that you are covered by the best insurance. You can buy health insurance and comprehensive insurance coverage now.
Self-belief drives every journey. We’re here to help you go further.
*AXA SmartCare Executive and AXA SmartCare Executive Plus is the commercial name of SmartCare Executive Individual Health and Accident Insurance
Frequently Asked Questions about Health Insurance Coverage on the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Click
Health Insurance Claim Guideline on the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Click
If you are interested in our product or any further assistance, please click here or directly contact AXA Hotline 02-118-8111 on Monday to Friday 8.30-18.30, Saturday 9.00-18.00 (Unavailable on Sunday and official holidays).