Drinking Coffee Can Be Healthy, If You Know How
Coffee helps energizes your body and brain during the day. Coffee is good for your health if you know how to drink properly.
1. Drinking black coffee along with eating healthily can help you maintain your weight. Coffee beans contain magnesium and potassium, which can control sugar level in blood and reduce appetite for sweet products.
2. Drinking coffee is a good way to burn your calories; however, make sure that you don’t drink too much coffee. Having a cup of coffee 2-3 hours before exercise can boost up your energy.
3. According to many researches, coffee can reduce risk of cancer and Parkinson’s disease. It can decrease 20% risk of prostate cancer in male and 25% risk of uterine cancer in female.
4. Coffee contains antioxidants that can reduce risk of gout by 57% with its function to lower insulin and uric acid. Gout patients can also drink coffee to ease the symptom.
5. Coffee refreshes your brain and eases depression which helps in problem-solving.
6. Black coffee without sugar is the best type of coffee since it is the healthiest type and allows you to experience the real taste of coffee. If you are used add milk and sugar in your coffee, try to reduce the amounts to half of teaspoon because other meals or snacks also contain sugar.
7. If healthy coffee involves too many restrictions to you, try soy milk or 0% fat milk instead of regular milk. If you have to control sugar level in blood, try putting a small amount of stevia instead of sugar to add extra flavor to your coffee. Stevia contains sucralose, a friendly sugar substitute for diabetes patients.