MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Review and analyze current business processes / operations and identify improvement areas; support transformation projects
- Review and analyze current business processes / operations and identify improvement areas;
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to facilitate meetings and communicate results to project team and management
- Expertise skill with Microsoft Office Excel and Access with a passion for analytics - proven strategic and analytical problem solving skills. Intermediate to advanced software skills with; Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint), Visio and Microsoft Project
- Business process consulting techniques (Six Sigma, Lean, etc.) a strong plus
- Insurance experience and Insurance systems knowledge is a strong plus
- Ability to present to a group of peers and immediate management and play a supporting role in presenting to higher levels of management
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to establish and develop effective relationships with employees at all levels of the organization, and lead/manage others where there is no explicit reporting relationship
- Maintain high ethical standards; demonstrate practicality, integrity and respect for others. Promotes diversity and a culture of inclusion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai