Software Quality Assurance (QA)
- To ensure that the applications used must be tested and perform manual and/or automated testing.
- To design and carry out the tests by making sure that everything works in different environments, across platforms, document test cases and create test plans.
- To develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness.
- To identify, isolate, track bugs throughout testing and review user interfaces for consistency and functionality.
- To ensuring that the applications used are in full compliance with IT standard policies and procedures.
- To participate in all necessary meetings to ensure understand the context of software/application for testing.
- To perform tests which include standard security testing including collaborate work with IT security team for technical security testing.
- To monitor and review events that impact application availability/ performance and suggest and implement solutions.
- To ensure that all business transactions and activities comply with local regulations and AXA Group standards related to Anti-Money Laundering/ Counter-Terrorism and Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction Financing (AML/CTPF) and Sanctions.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or others related fields.
- At least 2 years ’s experience in Quality Assurance/Tester.
- Having experience in Quality Management systems regarding ISO, any other International Standards is plus.
- Knowledge in software development life-cycles.
- Experience with issues tracking systems such as Redmine, JIRA and etc.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong understanding of Agile Environment.
- Eager to learn new things and adjust to new environment.
- Maintain functionality of self and team when under pressure, self-motivated & result oriented.
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.
Interested applicants please send application with recent photo and expected remuneration to email@example.com.
Come and join our happy family!