Special Health Insurance Package for Thailand's Long Stay Visa and Special Tourist Visa (STV) - From AXA - Global Trusted Insurance Brand
AXA's SmartCare Executive - Long Stay Visa is designed to meet insurance requirement for Long Stay Visa scheme as well as Short Term Tourist Visa scheme (STV). A comprehensive health insurance plan that give you year-long coverage.
AXA has over 400 network hospitals in Thailand and offer no-advance payment for hospitalization. Trust global leading insurance company to protect you and your loved ones for your relocation, expatriation, and travel to Thailand.
Long Stay Visa Applicant Conditions:
- Applicant has intention of applying for Long Stay Visa in Thailand (O-A & O-X Visa)
- O-A Visa: All foreigners
- O-X Visa: Nationality from 14 countries: (1) Japan (2) Australia (3) Denmark (4) Finland (5) France (6) Germany (7) Italy (8) Netherlands (9) Norway (10) Sweden (11) Switzerland (12 ) United Kingdom (13) Canada (14) United States
- Entry age up to 80 years old
- Medical check-up is required for applicants aged 61 years old and above
Note on COVID-19 Coverage and Certificate of Entry
- SmartCare Executive Individual Long Stay Visa will cover Covid-19 medical expenses under its illness coverage
- For entry to kingdom of Thailand during Covid-19 pandemic, you may be required to acquire Covid-19 certificate for Thailand Pass or Certificate of Entry (COE) applications prior to your departure. Please note that AXA O-A Long Stay Visa plan meets Thailand Pass or Certificate of Entry (COE) requirement where coverage of no less than USD 50,000.
Benefit and Premium Notice- SmartCare Executive Long Stay:
- Major medical pay 90% in excess of table limit for item 1.2 (Hospital Miscellaneous Expenses) and 1.5 (Surgeon’s Free without Surgical Schedule) up to the Maximum payable of section 1, (except 1.6 Accidental Miscarriage)
- Max. payable limit in whole policy period means the maximum sum insured for whole policy period not limit maximum
- Loss of Life, Dismemberment, Loss of Sight, Loss of Hearing, Loss of Speech or Permanent Disability (P.A. 2) Including Murder-Assault and driving or riding as passenger in a Motorcycle-as per the sum insured.
* For Renewal Policy only.
This document is not an insurance contract. Full details are specified in the insurance policy. For more details, please see the details of coverage and exclusion in the insurance policy.
Table of Benefits, please click below to see more details of each plan.
Example of Insurance Certificate
Frequently Asked Questions about Long Stay Visa Insurance
Q1: I will be applying for an O-A Long Stay Visa from outside of Thailand, do I need to buy another plan to apply for COE ?
A1: New member on O-A Long Stay Visa plan will receive two certificates
1. for O-A visa and
2. for COE* application.
Q2: Can I cancel the plan after my arrival to Thailand ?
A2: No, this plan is connected to the immigration system and the immigration department will be notified if the policy is cancelled.
Q3: I have an existing policy for O-A Long Stay Visa, do I need to buy a new plan ?
A3: No, you will receive updated certificates
1. for O-A visa and
2. for COE* application when you renew the policy.
Q4: My policy is not due for renewal yet, what do I have to do ?
A4: You do not need to make any changes to your plan now. The certificates will be automatically updated when you renew the policy.
Q5: I am on O-X Long Stay Visa, does this change apply to me ?
A5: The updates are only applicable for O-A and STV Special Tourist Visa holders under this plan.
If you are interested in our product or any further assistance, please click here or directly contact us.
☎ AXA Hotline: 02-118-8111
Monday to Friday 8.30-18.30, Saturday 9.00-18.00 (Unavailable on Sunday and official holidays)
✉ Email: email@example.com
Ⓕ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AXAThailand
✎ LINE: https://u.axa.co.th/add-line or scan the below QR code