Motor Insurance Claim
Click the button below to visit the Claim Form. Complete the form and click a button to submit it to us.
You can now file a claim online. First, click download on the following documents:
The documents you download is a editable PDF, please fill your details directly to the form and Save! Therefore, you can easily email them back to us.
Before submitting, please prepare all evident files and saved PDF forms. Then, please send all documents to the following email address: email@example.com complete your online claim.
Reporting a Motor Claim and Claim Procedure
- In the case that the third party is at fault of causing the incident, it is recommended to record the name and residential address of the third party driver (and witness if they are willing to provide) and provide them to the agent or surveyor once the claim is reported. However; it is to be noted that should the insured vehicle has 3rd Class Insurance Policy, the surveyor will only be able assist you/the insured at the scene and police station while the pursuit of claim to the third party will solely be done by the insured.
- In the case that you/the insured are at fault and caused the incident; if requested, provide you name and residential address to the surveyor or the third party and moved the vehicles if they are obstructing the traffic (if you accept being at fault). However, do not sign any form accepting any liability without the assistance and advice from the surveyor.
- In the case where there is no apparent/unclear party at fault causing the incident, it is recommended not to move the vehicle from the scene unless the authority have made markings of all vehicles involved in the incident along with a clear instruction to do so.
- In the event where the incident resulted with injury or casualty, it is recommended to seek medical attention for the victim(s) and immediately notify the authority of the incident. Do not accept any liability or reimbursement without the presence of the appointed surveyor whom will inform, assist and advice you of all related procedure.
The incident must be reported at the nearest police station should the insured driver is able to record the registration please number of the third party.
If your/the insured vehicle is impounded by the authority, it is recommended to request for a check list of items and properties left in the vehicle be written in the police report.
- Immediately report the incident to AXA Hotline at Tel. 02-2065488.
- Report the incident to the local police and The Royal Thai Police Centre for the Suppression and Prevention of Cars and Motorcycles Theft at Tel. 1192. For more information; please visit www.lostcar.co.th
- Submit all required documents as instructed to us to process the claim and reimbursement as soon as possible.
- To return the vehicle to the state it was in prior the incident, all reparation should be done at the contracted workshop. However, should you/the insured prefer to have the reparation done at a garage of your selection, please inform us of your decision to make adjustment on the proposal, scope of reparation and that you/the insured will have to advance payment directly to the garage and request for the reparation amount from the company once the reparation has been complete.
- Replacement basis will be considered should the damage parts are beyond repair.
- Please collect all belongings kept in the vehicle before sending it for reparation and have the garage record any remaining items and overall condition of the vehicle.
- Confirmation on the reparation should be done at a well-lit area and should you/the insured find any complications or incomplete work from the reparation, please inform the workshop of your findings immediately.
- You/the insured can oversee the reparation process and should you find and complications in the reparation, please contact us immediately.
- In case that the insured is liable for any type of excess or deductible, the amount will be collected by the contracted workshop on the appointed date for returning the vehicle.