Have your needs met with international healthcare and exclusive protection and service
- One of the highest levels of coverage in the market
- The only plan that offers coverage for pre-existing conditions (Depending on the plan subscribed)
- Access to the biggest direct billing medical provider network in Thailand
- Shortest waiting period in the market for maternity benefits (only 280 days)
- Important health screening and vaccination
- Coverage all over Asia including Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Japan, India and ect.
- Premium that’s highly stable
- You can get up to 25,000 THB tax deduction, depending rule on matters related to taxation upon the Revenue Department
AXA International Exclusive
Wherever you go in this world, you are always covered. AXA’s International Exclusive Health Insurance plan offers coverage for all your travels so you can be confident everywhere you go. International Exclusive covers both inpatient and outpatient for most medical, general practitioner, even specialist consultations.
We also have a network of medical care worldwide and are more than ready to provide you with 24-hour care, no matter how big the emergency. With this plan, you can get your medical bills paid directly, receive help from international emergency medical assistance and more.
● Search our global medical network and connect to the care you need, when you need it
● Frequently Asked Questions about Health Insurance Coverage on the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
● Health Insurance Claim Guideline on the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Table of Benefits: AXA International Exclusive
1. Sum insured per person per year except it is stated elsewhere. This sum insured will be reduced after the company has paid claims after deductible applied or co-insurance amount has been responsible.
2. Room accommodation means a lowest cost available “single en-suite” room.
3. Cash benefit is payable for eligible in-patient Treatment only when the Covered Person receives Treatment within the Area of Cover, provided no cost for that Treatment is borne by the Company.
4. Sum insured is lifetime limit (coverage no.13) Palliative treatment benefit means the maximum sum insured during policy period from this insurance during the insured person lives.
5. The covered persons has the right to renew this policy until 80 years old subject to company’s agreement.
* Annual deductible dose not apply to the benefit.
Terms and conditions of coverage and underwriting as specified by AXA, the Insured should understand before making the decision.
If you are interested in our product or any further assistance, please click here or directly contact AXA Hotline 02-118-8111
on Monday to Friday 8.30-18.30, Saturday 9.00-18.00 (Unavailable on Sunday and official holidays).