Ultimate Health Insurance Protection for you and your family
- Lump sum benefits for illnesses like cancer, coronary artery by-pass surgery, including myocardial infarction and stroke when the disease was detected and the doctor confirmed
- Renewable up to 99 years old
- No Claim Bonus after each claim-free year
- Emergency Assistance Service Outside Thailand
- Pay As Charged For Both IPD and OPD
- You can get up to 25,000 THB tax deduction, depending rule on matters related to taxation upon the Revenue Department
AXA SmartCare Optimum
offers different level of coverage from THB 1.5 - 20 Million per year to suit all your needs. Each plan gives you a total peace of mind by covering medical expenses as per actual cost incurred with no limitation on maximum number of days in hospital, up to the maximum limited of your selected plan.
This ultimate health insurance plan also provides you with worldwide protection when you are overseas. With an insurance plan that covers as much as this, you can be sure that wherever you go, whatever happens, you have AXA to take care of you. You can buy health insurance and comprehensive insurance coverage now.
are eligible to receive on request the insurance certificate required for the Thailand Pass application.
1. Maximum payable limit (per year) apply to all coverages except Emergency Assistant service in section 7.
2. Medical expense occurring during the course of traveling outside Thailand(Emergency) apply to all coverages, except Emergency Assistant service in section 7.
3. Minor surgery expense have to prior inform the company, this expense will be considered as in section 1 Inpatient Hospitalization and Surgery otherwise this expense will be considered as Max. payable limit for outpatient hospitalization.
4. Rate is applicable for occupation class 1-3 only.
5. Loss of Life, Dismemberment, Loss of Sight, Loss of Hearing, Loss of Speech or Permanent Disability (PA.2) Including Murder-Assault and driving or riding as passenger in a Motorcycle.
6. As charged means actual and reasonable expense.
7. Lifetime limit means the maximum payable limit for the whole period that the covered person has been covering by the company and up to the limit stated on the policy schedule.
If you are interested in our product or any further assistance, please click here or directly contact AXA Hotline 02-118-8111
on Monday to Friday 8.30-18.30, Saturday 9.00-18.00 (Unavailable on Sunday and official holidays).