Smart Care Optimum / Smart Care Optimum Plus
Get the highest protection and ultimate health insurance plan
- A large number of hospitals and clinics nationwide
- Coverage for hospital Inpatient and surgery, daily hospital room and board (IPD)
- Special Nursing service
- Outpatient Kidney Dialysis and Cancer Treatment
- Prosthesis Benefits & Organ Transplant Benefit
- Recuperation benefits for illnesses like Cancer, Myocardial Infraction, Stroke and Coronary Artery Disease
- Outpatient Medical Expenses (OPD)
- Medical expense occurring during the course of traveling outside Thailand
- Emergency Outpatient Treatment due to accident
- Outpatient Dental Treatment due to accident
- Accidental Miscarriage
- Emergency Assistance Service
- Worldwide Emergency Assistance Service
- Cremation or Funeral expenses in case loss of life due to injury or illness
- You can get up to 25,000 THB tax deduction, depending rule on matters related to taxation upon the Revenue Department
You can be sure that with AXA’s Smart Care Optimum and Smart Care Optimum Plus health insurance, you will get the highest protection that covers all grounds and pays up to 20 million THB per year. It’s an as-charged plan which means all medical expenses will be covered. From inpatient care to ICU to surgeon fee, even just a doctor visit, you’ll be covered for all. This ultimate health insurance plan also includes coverage for organ transplant (bone marrow, heart, kidney, liver and lungs) and also provides you with worldwide protection when you are overseas. With an insurance plan that covers as much as this, you can be sure that wherever you go, whatever happens, you have AXA to take care of you. You can buy health insurance and comprehensive insurance coverage now.
See more information each package:
Self-belief drives every journey. We’re here to help you go further.
*AXA Smart Care Optimum and Smart Care Optimum Plus is the marketing name of Smart Care Optimum Individual Health and Accident Insurance Policy
Frequently Asked Questions about Health Insurance Coverage on the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Click
Health Insurance Claim Guideline on the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Click
If you are interested in our product or any further assistance, please click here or directly contact AXA Hotline 02-118-8111 on Monday to Friday 8.30-18.30, Saturday 9.00-18.00 (Unavailable on Sunday and official holidays).