Long Stay Visa and STV
Health insurance for seeking long-term stay and short term tourist visa (STV) in Thailand
- Complied with Long Stay Visa Requirements (O-A , O-X and STV visa type)
- Entry Age Up to 70 Years Old and Renewable Up to 99 Years Old
- Major Medical pays additional 90% of expenses exceeding the benefit limit under Hospital Miscellaneous Expenses and Surgeon's Fee
- No Claim Bonus After Each Claim-free Year
- Deductible option up to 50 % discount
- Insurance certificate Submitted to the Department of Immigration
- Table of Benefits AXA Compulsory Insurance for Long Stay Visa type O-A and STV (PDF 960.98Kb)
- Table of Benefits AXA Compulsory Insurance for Long Stay Visa type O-X and STV (PDF 301.04Kb)
- Example of Foreign Insurance Certificate for Visa O-A and STV Application (PDF 233.82Kb)
- Example of Foreign Insurance Certificate for Visa O-X and STV Application (PDF 181.97Kb)
- Example of COE certificate (PDF 676.71Kb)
- Policy Wording of AXA Compulsory Insurance for Long Stay Visa (PDF 427.10Kb)
Frequently Asked Questions about Long Stay Visa Insurance
Q1: I will be applying for an O-A Long Stay Visa from outside of Thailand, do I need to buy another plan to apply for COE ?
A1: New member on O-A Long Stay Visa plan will receive two certificates
1. for O-A visa and
2. for COE* application.
Q2: Can I cancel the plan after my arrival to Thailand ?
A2: No, this plan is connected to the immigration system and the immigration department will be notified if the policy is cancelled.
Q3: I have an existing policy for O-A Long Stay Visa, do I need to buy a new plan ?
A3: No, you will receive updated certificates
1. for O-A visa and
2. for COE* application when you renew the policy.
Q4: My policy is not due for renewal yet, what do I have to do ?
A4: You do not need to make any changes to your plan now. The certificates will be automatically updated when you renew the policy.
Q5: I am on O-X Long Stay Visa, does this change apply to me ?
A5: The updates are only applicable for O-A and STV Special Tourist Visa holders under this plan.
If you are interested in our product or any further assistance, please click here or directly contact AXA Hotline 02-118-8111
on Monday to Friday 8.30-18.30, Saturday 9.00-18.00 (Unavailable on Sunday and official holidays).