9 Signs Saying You Might Have Breast Cancer
The National Cancer Institute reported 5 most common cancers in females. Here’s the list:
1. Breast cancer doesn’t show symptoms until the patients get diagnosed. The best method used for breast cancer diagnosis is mammography, which is the process of using x-rays to examine the breast and an effective tool to detect breast calcifications. Females with no unusual symptoms should also get a breast cancer screening every 1-2 year.
2. Cervical cancer occurs in the reproductive organ and kills a huge number of its patients. The cancer is caused by the human papillomavirus or HPV, which can be partially removed by your body. So, females should get the per vaginal examination with pap smear to track the precancerous lesion in order to prevent cervical cancer.
3. Colorectal cancer can be found in people of all ages. Risk factors include inherited genes, consumption of high-fat food or lack of fibers, alcohol drinking, and smoking. Colorectal cancer doesn’t have specific symptoms, but the patient will experience the same symptoms of a common colorectal disease or find a tumor in their stomach.
4. Uterine cancer occurs in a different position to cervical cancer. The cause of the cancer is still unclear, but one of the risk factors may particularly include abnormal menstruation even though it doesn't always mean uterine cancer. To make sure, you should do a screen test with a gynecologist. If diagnosed in an early stage, you can receive a minimally invasive surgery which will cause smaller wounds and require a shorter-term recovery.
5. Bronchial adenoma doesn’t show any symptoms in its early stages, which depends on the severity and the cancer metastasis. Possible symptoms are coughing up blood, chest pains, shortness of breath, extreme fatigue, hoarse voice, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, pneumonia, and pneumonitis.
If you or your loved ones are at risk of having cancer, it would be better to consider buying cancer insurance. You can buy ours via online and get policy via email instantly.