Heart Strengthen and Calories Burn with Zumba Dance
Zumba dance with its upbeat Latin tempo has become everyone’s favorite, not just in Thailand but around the world! This dance move offers firmer muscles since you will get to exercise your arms, body and hump with its both slow and fast beats. There are many dance moves and rooms for improvisation in this aerobic dance that you can dance to without getting bored.
Zumba dance is for people of all sexes and ages. Look for the available Zumba classes to apply to or teach yourself how to do the moves on YouTube.
Let’s have a look at the benefits of doing Zumba dance.
1. Zumba is good for burning calories and fats. A Zumba class can help you burn 600-1,000 calories. That’s why Zumba is perfect for those controlling weight.
2. Zumba dance helps stabilize heartbeat, keeping a proper beat and making your heart stronger. Other parts of your body; e.g. head, shoulders, neck, hands, arms, legs and feet, will feel more energized after exercising along the beat. You can check yourself out after a Zumba class. You will feel incredibly active in the way you have never felt before.
3. Zumba’s upbeat tempo helps stimulate your respiratory system, expands vascular wall, reduces blood pressure, burns excessive fats, lowers sugar in blood, lowers cholesterol, increases good fats and controls weight.
4. Zumba can groom your personality by boosting your confidence and controlling your emotions, which makes you feel active all the time.
5. Zumba can help you get away with a tiring day. When doing Zumba, you will feel relaxed since your body releases endorphins, which makes you stay positive.
6. For those sitting in front of computer and work all day, Zumba class can stimulate your brain, which is good for your memory and ability to make a decision.
7. Zumba class offers you an opportunity to meet classmates from different backgrounds who may become your best friends or business partners in the future.
If you are on healthy trend and want to prevent yourself and loved ones from unexpected events, check out our health insurance or see more details at https://www.axa.co.th/personal-health-insurance