Spot Signs of Cancer Before It’s Too Late
Annual health check is good for you. However, you can also check your health problems by yourself—even they’re cancers.
1. Headaches with nausea that become severe that you can’t sleep along with numbness are symptoms of a brain tumor.
2. Notice if you have a lump in your breasts, armpits or under abdomen. A lump in the mentioned areas may lead to breast cancer and stomach cancer subsequently.
3. For women, if you are having abnormal menstrual bleeding, missed period, bleeding at irregular intervals, bleeding after sexual activity, bloody leucorrhea; you are at risk of uterine cancer.
4. Flatulence, conspiration and dried blood in stools are signs of stomach cancer.
5. Pain in costa border, right side of body, yellowing of skin and eyes, swollen liver, weight loss, and fatigue are signals of liver cancer.
6. Smokers who have dry cough with blood, wheezing, congested breathing, extreme fatigue when walking may be at risk of lung cancer.
7. For men, if you are having urine blockage, low urine output, urinary incontinence, bloody urination, painful ejaculation; you may have prostate cancer.
These are just initial symptoms of cancers. Make sure to consult physicians for detailed information.
If you or your loved ones are at risk of having cancer, it would be better to consider buying cancer insurance. You can buy ours via online and get policy via email instantly.
More details on AXA Cancer Insurance Online
Buy now (for Thai National only)
If you have any questions or need more information, please feel free to contact us through the below channels.