EasyCare Health Insurance for Visa OA, OX and LTR
Meet health insurance requirements for Long Stay Visa (O-A and O-X) and Long Term Resident Visa (LTR)
- Comply with Long Stay Visa (O-A and O-X) and Long Term Resident Visa (LTR) Requirements
- Buy online easily and get certificate instantly in a few steps
- Extensive hospital network throughout Thailand - offering cashless claim
- Entry age up to 80 years old and renewable up to 99 years old
- Medical Expenses covered up to 4 Million Baht per disability
- 24-Hour AXA Hotline Service, English speaking staff
- Get discount for deductible options and up to 10% for family plan
- Table of Benefits EasyCare Visa (PDF 508.26Kb)
- Policy Wording for EasyCare Visa (PDF 7.48Mb)
- Application Form for EasyCare Visa (PDF 949.24Kb)
- Example of Certificate of Health Insurance (Non-Immigrant Visa Type O-A) (PDF 404.73Kb)
- Example of Certificate of Health Insurance (Non-Immigrant Visa Type O-X) (PDF 519.76Kb)
Introducing a comprehensive health Insurance exclusively designed to comply with Long Stay Visa (O-A and O-X) and Long Term Resident Visa (LTR) requirements.
>> Health insurance for these visa types are available online now, you can apply and get certificates right away <<
From a global company with strong local footprint nationwide, AXA Thailand is your trusted partner for health protection. A comprehensive health insurance is required for visa application of Thai government's special visa scheme for retirement, long stay and those eligible foreigners who want to relocate to Thailand long-term. Choose AXA EasyCare Visa plan for your visa application, AXA is an authorized official health insurance company listed by Thailand General Insurance Association (TGIA) for the Long Stay Visa scheme (reference: https://longstay.tgia.org/) and Thailand Board of Investment's LTR scheme (reference https://ltr.boi.go.th/page/data-center.html)
AXA EasyCare Visa covers sickness and accidents with coverages for BOTH in-patient (IPD) and out-patient (OPD), including sicknesses from COVID-19 and other infectious diseases. Maximum benefit is at 4,000,000 THB for per disability and up to 1,500 THB for an out-patient visit. Coverage includes in-patient & out-patient expenses for cancer treatment and ambulance expense. We offer cashless claims at our network hospitals, more than 400 locations. Annual policy deductible options offer our customers with affordable premium. Special family discount (when purchased together with main insured person) up to 10 % is also available!
Certificate for VISA: To support your visa application, in addition to standard insurance documents, AXA Thailand will also issue an insurance certificate specific to the plan and visa type, to be submitted with your visa application. Our Certificate has been approved by regulator, Thai embassies worldwide and acceptable with the Immigration Office.
Table of Benefits: AXA EasyCare Visa
1. Eligible for applicants aged between 15 days and not over 80 years old (Children under 18 years old must apply with at least one parent/legal guardian)
2. Renewable up to the age of 99 years old. Premium may be adjusted following the age increase.
3. The company will not cover for any illness within 30 (thirty) days as from the first inception date which the Covered Person is covered (except for accidental injuries)
4. The company will not cover following illnesses which are tumors, cysts, or all kinds of cancer, hemorrhoids, all kinds of hernias, pterygium or cataract, tonsillectomy or adenoidectomy, all kinds of calculi, varicose veins, endometriosis for the first 120 days from the first inception date.
5. The Company will not pay benefits under this Policy for any Chronic Conditions or Pre-existing conditions, including any complications that are not yet fully cured before the date this Policy first comes into effect.
6. Maximum Benefits (per Illness) refers to maximum limit Per Confinement at any times due to the same Injury or Illness including related or consequential complications within 90 days from the date of the latest discharge from the Hospital which shall be deemed as the same hospitalization.
7. The policy will not cover any loss, injury, damage or legal liability arising directly or indirectly in the sanctioned countries declared by the United Nation (UN) or the trade or economic sanctions, laws or regulations of the European Union, United Kingdom or United States of America.
8. The Company reserves the right to decline insurance coverage for certain occupational groups.
Terms and conditions of coverage and underwriting as specified by AXA, the Insured should understand before making the decision.
Long Stay Visa Thailand and Long Term Resident Visa Thailand:
Useful information and links regarding visa types, benefits, eligibility, requirement and application process
For information on Long Stay Visa under Non-Immigrant (O-A and O-X) : https://www.thaievisa.go.th/long-stay-visa
“O-A” and “O-X” visas may be issued to applicants aged 50 years old and over who wish to stay in Thailand without the intention of working for a period of not exceeding 1 year for “O-A” type, and not exceeding 10 years for “O-X” type. For foreigner staying in Thailand with these type of visa , notification of stay every 90 days with the immigration bureau is required.
Regarding insurance requirements, the new requirements of October 1, 2021, announced by the Ministry of Public Health (MoPH), state that people applying or renewing (or rather re-applying for) a Non-Immigrant Visa “O-A” now need to have a Thai health insurance policy for the duration of their stay, with coverage for Outpatient and Inpatient Treatment of no less than 3,000,000 baht. or 100,000 USD. For O-X visa application, requirement is a copy of evidence stating that applicants have insurance as per stipulated by the Office of Insurance Commission and health insurance of Thailand which has insurance money for outpatient not less than 40,000 Baht and for inpatient not less than 400,000 Baht.
For information on Long Term Resident Visa : https://ltr.boi.go.th/
Starting from 1 September 2022, LTR visa is a 10-year long visa designed to attract foreigners who would like to relocate to Thailand long-term. The program provides a range of tax and non-tax benefits to enhance the country’s attractiveness as a regional hub for living and doing business for ‘high-potential’ individuals. Long -Term Resident Visa (LTR) is offered to four categories of foreigner: Wealthy Global Citizen, Wealthy Pensioner, Work - From - Thailand Professional, Highly - Skilled Professional, Spouses and dependents of LTR visa holders will also qualify for the same visas.
Regarding insurance requirement, a health insurance policy covering medical expenses in Thailand no less than USD 50,000 is required. The remaining coverage period shall not be less than 10 months on the date of the application