Underwriter and Business Developer
- Develop new business to generate profitable growth by seeking new prospective distributions channel clients while securing existing business.
- Provide underwriting services on motor business by issuing quotation, giving related advices, preparing insurance policies terms and conditions, negotiating terms, following up cases till the case is closed.
- Ensure superior relationship management with dealers.
- University Graduate in insurance or related fields
- Minimum 3 years of experience in insurance fields especially in motor business
- Possess proactive marketing approach
- Analytical skill
- Statistics skills
- Negotiation and interpersonal skill
- Able to work and travel flexible hours
- Effective verbal and written English communication
"To apply for the employment with us, please send your resume specifying the job that you are applying for with recent photo to 'firstname.lastname@example.org'."