Senior Claims Executive (Non-Motor)
Main Purpose of The Job:
End to end claims handling as well as claims management at the supervisor level.
- Verify Policy coverage and exclusion of each and every non-motor claims and with identification and analysis on facts and findings, approval on the claim adjustment and/or submit to management to finalize this matter.
- Negotiate and coordinate with all parties related to non-motor claim which he is assigned to handle (including but not limit to claimants, agents, brokers and third party).
- To ensure the completeness of data of non-motor claims and claims documentation in company core system such as reserve, claims status and etc.
- To ensure the Claims registration & Payment by team are in line with OIC requirement.
- Overall claims monitoring (for the assignment under his responsibility and scope of work), to ensure that SLA of staffs and loss adjusters are in line with the agreement.
Experience and Qualifications:
- University graduated in related field.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in relevant job responsibility in Insurance companies and/or Property loss adjusting firm.
- Good English command is preferable.
- Property loss assessment skill.
- Insurance knowledge.
"To apply for the employment with us, please send your resume specifying the job that you are applying for with recent photo to 'email@example.com'."