Monitor, coordinate and assist each function in Claims Department to improve the overall service (not limit to preventing and resolving delicate matters.)
• Handle and follow up all correspondence related to motor claims service for improvement on service of staff performance to increase customer satisfaction for the department and other business unit.
• Provide one stop service (both internal and external) related to Motor Claims aspect while keeping track of data for future reference.
• Monitor and guide Motor Claims units and act as task leader on assigned activities.
• Preparing of any claims related report, notification/advice and Summary of motor claims and other administrative support as instructed by management.
Experience and Qualifications:
• University graduates.
• Strong Interpersonal skills.
• Good English command
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in customer service field or related field.
"To apply for the employment with us, please send your resume specifying the job that you are applying for with recent photo to 'firstname.lastname@example.org'."