Claims Executive (In-house loss adjuster)
Main Purpose of The Job:
Loss inspection and end to end claims handling.
- To conduct survey at site/insured location as well as report preparation after the site survey.
- Verify Policy coverage and exclusion of each non-motor claims and with identification and analysis on facts and findings, approval on the claim adjustment and/or submit to management to finalize this matter.
- Negotiate and coordinate with all parties related to non-motor claim which he is assigned to handle (including but not limit to claimants, agents, brokers and third party).
- Look after the completeness of data of non-motor claims in company core system such as reserve, claims status etc. as well as to ensure the completeness of claims documentation.
- Claims registration & Payment - To ensure that these activities are in line with OIC requirement.
Experience and Qualifications:
- University graduated in related field.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in relevant job responsibility in Insurance companies and/or Property loss adjusting firm.
- Good English command is preferable.
- Property loss assessment skill.
- Insurance knowledge.
"To apply for the employment with us, please send your resume specifying the job that you are applying for with recent photo to 'firstname.lastname@example.org'."