Business Development & Underwriting Assistant Manager
Main Purpose of The Job:
Underwriting and Marketing.
- Provide underwriting services for Retails & Commercial line businesses both new and renewal perspective by issuing quotations, giving related advices, preparing insurance policies terms and conditions.
- Enable to select risk with appropriate terms and premiums.
- Market analyse and set strategy to the team.
- Liaise with specialist function for proper risk management.
- Ensure superior relationship management with brokers.
- Handle on portfolio.
Experience and Qualifications:
- University Graduate in insurance or related fields.
- More than 5 years of Insurance experienced; especially in Property and Casualty line will be considering.
- Good analytical and statistical skill.
- Attention to detail.
- Negotiation and interpersonal skill.
"To apply for the employment with us, please send your resume specifying the job that you are applying for with recent photo to 'firstname.lastname@example.org'."