Business Development Manager
Main purpose of the job: As a Business Development Manager, you will be assigned to manage strategic projects and provide support on business development.
- Support the conduct of research on identified targeted partner
- Support on idea initiation for proposal development
- Participate in proposal development process
- Assist on following up pending task to ensure success deal on committed timeline
- Participate in client meetings
- Able to develop and own project plan, scope, task, timeline & key milestone, business case, KPI
- Manage project pre-launch to ensure on-time launch which include regular project progress update, solving pending issues, high level customer journey and process, business requirement
- Launch and monitor launch to ensure smooth operations; monitor first 3 months launch. Identify business change request on IT system, identify process improvement requirements and communicate to business units
- Transition project to BAU
- Develop periodically monitoring template to monitor project performance e.g. monthly performance tracking
- Acquire data for project performance tracking, conduct analysis on how to improve the performance and report to supervisor (to be gathered in total project performance reporting)
- Conduct project administration work on assigned project e.g. coordinate on logistics, procurement, etc.
- Support on periodic management meeting including Exco meeting, MPR, QBR
- Support on strat plan process including understanding of regional template, coordinate the template fill-up, combine template, provide recommendation and explanation to template and guidelines
- Support on strategic session facilitation
- Experience in partnership management or business project management for at least 4 years
- Research skills
- Analytical skills & logical thinking
- Technical Skill: Capable of developing powerpoint presentations and work in excel when developing project plan, business cae and performance tracking sheet.
- Knowledge of key principle of insurance e.g. pricing model, legal & compliance etc.
- English proficiency: Fluent to moderate
To apply for the above role, please send your resume specifying the job that you are applying for with recent photo to 'firstname.lastname@example.org'.