Assistant Account Manager
- Increase profitable growth of existing and new portfolio by identifying and exploiting opportunities in the banking market.
- Ensure understanding the need of bank partner and customers to be able to provide right product and services.
- Promote insurance products/campaigns to Bank partners.
- Build up long term relationship with Bank partners.
- Ensure that team deliver good underwriting and customer services by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients.
- Approve underwriting rate quotations
- Mentor and report on performance against agreed sales target.
- University Graduate in insurance, business administration or related fields
- Minimum 3 years of experience in insurance account management business
- Possess proactive marketing approach
- Effective analytical skill
- Interpersonal savvy
- Passion for winning
- Strong people management skill
- Effective verbal and written English communication
- Advanced computer literacy especially in excel and power point presentation
"To apply for the employment with us, please send your resume specifying the job that you are applying for with recent photo to 'email@example.com'."