MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- To be responsible for sourcing, attracting, selecting and hiring top talent in the market.
- Execute company’s policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing.
- Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions.
- Manage recruitment and selection processes (intake meeting, resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.)
- Review employment applications and background check.
- Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates.
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities.
- Work closely with marketing department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges.
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies.
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition.
- Research talent acquisition trends in the staffing industry.
- Serve as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor Degree in HR or related fields
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Analytical ability
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in excel and HR information system.
- Eyes for details
- Effective English communication – written and speaking
- Min. 5 years of experience in recruiting