Project Manager (IT)
- Track measurable KPIs for all strategic initiatives/programs of AXA GI TH both before and following execution.
- Manage external vendors for turn-key and/or IT outsourcing projects.
- Leading project planning sessions, coordinate staffs and internal resources such as project working teams.
- Manage project progress and adapt work as required to ensure projects meet business deadlines.
- Manage relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Design project risk and mitigation plan.
- Conduct projects review and create details report for executive summary.
- Responsible for strategic programme data records, reporting templates, agreed reporting schedules, meeting minutes and actions.
- Reviewing accuracy and consistency of overall programme status, cost and benefits tracking, with early warning on trends of missing targets as well as pointing out any discrepancies or in-accurate information submissions.
- Engage transformation business to refresh their programme each cycle(monthly/quarterly) via initiation requests, programme schedule and prioritization. (From time to time, depending on demand, may be required to lead strategic projects with regional, local or contract Project Managers and Business Analysts assigned)
- Define and document strategic project scope, resource requirements and work plan.
- Define and document strategic project quality, risk and communications plan.
- Chair and facilitate project status/design meetings including brainstorming, decision making and issue resolution.
- Communication(written and oral)to all project stakeholders on project progress, issues and status.
- Provide senior stakeholder relations, resource management and supervision of Business Analysts that are assigned to ensure successful project execution
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS :
- Master degree in technologies related, MBA on top is plus.
- Minimum 3-7 years solid experience in managing/consulting in large scale projects.
- Experience of working in a project environment(non-insurance is ok)is highly desirable of at least 3 years;
- Understanding of project management and PMO procedures. Certified PMP or Prince2 desirable.
- Writing and verbal communication skills both in Thai and English.
- Capability to manage high-stress situations.
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
- Leadership skills.
- Conflict resolution skills and attention to detail.
- Written and verbal communication skills
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.
Interested applicants please send application with recent photo and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come and joy our happy family!