Head of Information Technology
Main Purpose of The Job:
The role will cover application development and project management, Responsible for all aspects of development and support for internally created or supported application software, including: the development methodologies, technologies (language, databases, and support tools), development and testing hardware/software environments, and management of the application development staff and projects.
- Take lead on all IT related initiatives, manage end-to-end IT Project Management.
- Identify local operations requirements to determine possible solutions for business needs.
- Liaise with IT functional to study and evaluate requirements and perform design, testing, debugging, implementation, documentation, and maintenance activities.
- Provide technical, functional, and process expertise in supporting project implementation.
- To ensure all Group standard IT Security are complied with on all local applications
- Provide consultancy assistant for IT team and users to ensure the smooth running of all IT operations
- Ensuring the Systems or projects that the output meets the users’ requirement and adhere to IT standard guidelines
- Manage, through system or project managers and programmers to complete all system documentation so as to ensure the availability of documents for further reference
- Plan, manage and monitor projects to ensure all projects are implemented on time with accuracy and efficiency
- Engage users and collectively support all business requirements to be implemented by the IT Department
- Take accountable on the IT Business Case and drives thru the ambition of the IT Projects
Experience and Qualifications:
- University Graduate in insurance or related fields.
- More than 5 years of Insurance experienced; especially in Property and Casualty line will be considering.
- Good analytical and statistical skill.
- Attention to detail.
- Negotiation and interpersonal skill.
"To apply for the employment with us, please send your resume specifying the job that you are applying for with recent photo to 'firstname.lastname@example.org'."