Group Health Underwriter
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOBMAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Assess risk and provide quality quotations for all channels. Set & improve Underwriting guidelines and tools. Support sales channel to negotiate
Sales & Operation
- Underwrite new and renew Business cases and approve cases within assigned authority according to the underwriting standard
- Oversee and direct submissions for review beyond delegated underwriting authority.
- Obtain approved by Regional Management when appropriate.
- Ensure all business is underwritten within established Internal Audit Guidelines
- Work closely with underwriting team to ensure business quotations provided are based on sound underwriting guidelines.
Administration and Reporting
- Ensure daily workflow, procedure, assignments, policies and guidelines are effectively executed.
- Prepare monthly reports for the management team
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelor or higher degree in Statistics or related fields
- Solid proficiency of underwriting and insurance industry theories and practices.
- At least 3 years of experience in underwriting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working within multinational Company
- Good command in English (both writing and speaking)
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.
Interested applicants please send application with recent photo and expected remuneration to email@example.com.
Come and joy our happy family!