Credit Control Representative
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- To monitor and follow up outstanding premiums and other assigned jobs which concern to the debtors.
- Process and control bank transaction reports which related to premium settlement.
- Review and ensure actions in place on overdue premiums
- Operate statement and documents for premium collection and input the details of premium collection in shared files.
- To prepare sales campaign, sales remuneration for payment process.
- Participate in finance & accounting projects which improve operational efficiency and transformation.
- Premium billing statement and collection as assigned accounts (ie. agents, brokers, business partners) within due terms.
- Prepare overriding, profit commission and other concerned intermediaries’ remuneration reports within timeline and accuracy.
- Follow up actions and co-ordinate to process with legal actions on overdue and long aging according to control and policy.
- Review and improve work processes under assigned functions to suit the company growth and development.
- To comply with and maintain the Customer Service Standard. e.g. preparing and send out commission cheques and Statement of Account on time and accuracy.
- Input the information regarding received cheques or cash from insure/intermediaries in central file and prepare summary report of daily-received cheques and cash for cashier.
- Prepare and provide the details for policy settlement matching to Accounting Department with complete follow up of tax documents and any related.
- Support and coordinate all finance projects as assigned.