MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Manage, monitor, control all company casualty line business for underwriting and to support to achieve company target and result.
- Manage, monitor, control all casualty line for underwriting to achieve company target and result for the whole company.
- Set and control underwriting guideline and referral, and to consult with CUO on underwriting capacity, underwriting authority.
- Portfolio monitoring to analyze and implement quality of business portfolio and take action.
- Being a center point of casualty line underwriting referral.
- Coordinate and develop business with business units.
- Check and control those special related clauses..
- Coordinate with product development team regarding OIC approval on policy wording and pricing.
- Make a referral to practice leader or AXA Group via WuW system
- Ensure compliance with regulation and procedures.
- Providing training.
- Any other jobs to be assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 10 years experience in casualty line such as public liability, CGL
- Experience in D&O, PI would be a benefit