MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Manage and process month ended closing / Year end closing on time
- Handling and responsible for overall accounting ie. Account receivable, Account payable, cashier, Reconciliation, taxation, reinsurance accounting
- Ensure company’s quarterly audited finance statutory report will be delivered according to specific timeline.
- Management report as required to submit regional and clearance call related to accounting and taxes.
- To liaise with external auditors relate to company financial statement and responsible for filing corporate taxes, dealing with tax & regulatory and ensure compliance.
- Initiative and innovative to drive and participate in finance and accounting projects for operational efficiency.
- Process month-end closing, data reconciliation to ensure correctness of data
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting process for regional reporting and local management
- Prepare timely and accurate statutory financial statements, finance report for Board of directors and management reports
- Managing, coordination and incorporation for UAT Test of IT project i.e. PSEA, RMIS and EFS.
- Review detail of account reconciliation and maintenance of chart of account, trial balance and month end closing.
- Efficient monitoring of department service standards, review and improve work process in Accounts team to suitable with company development.
- Review AXA Thailand Statutory accounting to meet accounting GAAP and AXA Group and Regional office requirement
- Dealing and coordinate with auditor for all aspects of audit processes in which should be complied with Thai GAAP and IAS requirement, handling quarterly and annually company statutory financial statement
- Responsible for corporate income tax and dealing with revenue department.
- Oversee holding companies account.