Fraud Claims Manager
Main Purpose of The Job:
Inspect, analyse and identify any matter related to claim cases which have potential of becoming a fraudulent claim in accordance with the company’s compliance while managing the team work performance.
- Conduct investigations into allegations of fraud, waste or abuse committed by any party against the company.
- Reviewing and researching evidence/documents to analyse the overall fact pattern of claim and synthesize data into a professional report with recommendations.
- Preparing and coordinating field assignments to obtain relevant evidence and information.
- Coordinate and request for law enforcement resources for assistance in claims related matter should it deem necessary.
- Investigate on cases of theft to entire vehicle, fire, severe bodily injury and death as instructed by management.
- Provide guidance to branch claims officer on fraud claim management.
- Motivate, inspire and coach team members to improve overall team.
Experience and Qualifications:
- University or Vocational graduate.
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills with ability to interact with clients, upper management and law enforcement.
- Ability to work under pressure independently.
- Ingenuity and persistence to obtain case information from variety of sources.
- Proficient with the insurance procedures, regulations and investigation methods.
- Computer proficiency is preferable.
- Honest and ethical with high levels of integrity and confidentiality.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in relevance to job responsibility.
"To apply for the employment with us, please send your resume specifying the job that you are applying for with recent photo to 'firstname.lastname@example.org'."