- Annual premium starts at THB 48/year
- No medical check-up required
- Lump sum benefits up to 30,000 THB
- Children can apply without parents
- Claim the sum insured after 1-night admission as inpatient
- Get policy via email and get insured instantly when purchasing online
- Premium is permitted for annual tax deduction, depending rule on matters related to taxation upon the Revenue Department
Enable yourself and your family to be prepared for Dengue fever and Tropical diseases with affordable and fixed premium throughout the contract period.
Table of Tropical Disease Insurance Benefits
1. Standard waiting period of 30 days applies.
2. The sum insured is payable when the insured is diagnosed with one of the specified diseases and has received treatments as inpatient (IPD) at a medical facility in Thailand.
3. The benefit is payable once per policy period.
4. Maximum 1 policy per person.
AXA Tropical Disease Insurance,
helps you to better handle diseases transmitted by mosquitoes which are an important arboviral infection. It is a one out of five leading cause of serious illness and death with the highest incidence rates and it is found in tropical and sub-tropical climates worldwide. AXA Tropical Disease Insurance offers lump sum benefits with starting premium at 48 Baht/year. Registration is easy and no pre-medical check-up required.
*The insured can purchase maximum of 1 policy per person*
Dengue fever in Thailand
The global incidence of dengue has grown dramatically in recent decades. About half of the world's population is now at risk. There are an estimated 100-400 million infections each year according to the World Health Organization (WHO). The number of dengue cases reported to Department of Disease Control 71,000 cases in 2020 and reported deaths 51 cases. Around 50% was generally found in young children and adults aged 10-24 years and affected to all regions in Thailand.
(Source: Department of Disease Control)