Project Manager (Transformation)
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Provides strategic project management for AXA GI TH, where programme execution is critical to the success of achieving Ambition AXA of becoming a top 10 player in Thailand for P&C.
- Track measurable KPIs for all strategic initiatives/programs of AXA GI TH both before and following execution.
- Prepare and support production of the business cases’ prepared for programs/initiatives and their underlying projects, understanding and challenging assumptions and achievability.
- Responsible for strategic programme data records, reporting templates, agreed reporting schedules, meeting minutes and actions.
- Reviewing accuracy and consistency of overall programme status, cost and benefits tracking, with early warning on trends of missing targets as well as pointing out any discrepancies or in-accurate information submissions.
- Engage transformation business to refresh their programme each cycle(monthly/quarterly) via initiation requests, programme schedule and prioritization. (From time to time, depending on demand, may be required to lead strategic projects with regional, local or contract Project Managers and Business Analysts assigned)
- Report to Project Sponsor or Transformation Business Owner, manage selected identified strategic projectson time, within budget and according to agreed quality plan.
- Define and document strategic project scope, resource requirements and work plan.
- Define and document strategic project quality, risk and communications plan.
- Chair and facilitate project status/design meetings including brainstorming, decision making and issue resolution.
- Develop a business case for strategic projects where the business rationale is clearly understood and defendable
- Incorporate benefits tracking into the strategic project to ensure benefits/quality are monitored correctly after project completion
- Communication(written and oral)to all project stakeholders on project progress, issues and status.
- Provide senior stakeholder relations, resource management and supervision of Project Managers and/or Business Analysts that are assigned to ensure successful project execution
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- University graduate, preferably in Business, Finance, IT or related disciplines
- Minimum3-7 years solid experience in managing/consulting in large scale projects.
- Masters in Business Administration(MBA)strongly recommended and highly desirable;
- Experience of working in a project environment(non insurance is ok)is highly desirable of at least 3 years;
- Ability to analyze financial plans, business cases and business results including new business, product profitability and financial decision making tools such as DCF, NPV, etc
- Understanding of project management and PMO procedures. Certified PMP or Prince2 desirable.