MIS and Data Analytic Manager
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Preparing and managing data required by valuation and product team for reserving and pricing purpose.
- Preparing and analysing various reports required by management.
- Be key strategic person and drive the team for data transformation project to ensure:
- Data cleansing
- Developing platform for big data
- Data analysis
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our data sources, tables and data relationships.
- Preparing and managing data required by valuation and product team using SAS software.
- Design, create, implement, modify, maintain and support existing reports withindata warehouse environment (TABLEAU platform).
- Work with management and subject matter experts to prioritize business andinformation needs.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns using statistical techniques in complex data sets
- Perform in-depth portfolio segmentation analysis to drive business profitability and reduce loss ratios
- Manage team
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in computer-related course and/or Actuarial Science
- Min. 5 years of experience in Actuarial/ Data management/ Data Analytic/ Statistic, or related fields.
- Experience in SAS programming is a must.
- Experience using business intelligence tools such Tableau, or Power BI is an advantage
- Strong attention to detail, especially for purposes of ensuring accurate reporting and presentation and formatting of reports in a professional manner; the ability to successfully manage multiple reporting requests in a deadline-driven environment; advanced analytic skills and the ability to translate data to business contexts.
- Good English communication