Internal Auditor/ Assistant Manager
- Perform audit according to IA Charter and relevant Audit Professional Standards to ensure the company has good governance.
- Support/facilitate Manager to assess the adequacy and efficiency of internal control in accordance with the Company policies and regulations and provide recommendations to Management.
- Perform internal audits in all areas of the Company to ensure that each department performs their work by compliance with operation manual guideline
- Conduct review and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of management controls over each company’s activities and documents in working paper including recommendation & conclusion.
- Identify audit issue, its root cause, and possible impact/consequence. Also, provide recommendation for improvement considering cost vs. benefit.
- Prepare audit working paper and reports to inform the weakness of control
- Assist in monitoring the corrective actions agreed by business management to ensure timely implementation.
- Prepare and present audit report to Audit Committee and Regional Office.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Finance or Accounting or any related field
- 3+ years working experience in an international Audit firm (external/ internal auditing skill)
- Good knowledge of General Insurance will be an advantage
- Proficient in MS office tools
- Good command in English for both written and spoken
- Able to travel to up-country from time to time
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.
Interested applicants please send application with recent photo and expected remuneration to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come and joy our happy family!