Digital Partnership Manager
- Project Management: Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; identify project KPI for pre and post launch.
- Business Partnership Engagement: collaborate with third party partners (for example, telco company or strategic brands) and internal stakeholders (for example, IT and Marketing) on ensuring efficient implementation according to industry best practice for all online projects.
- Consultancy and Recommendation: Serve as company’s digital expert, understanding the mechanism and ensure best platform experience to optimize user experiences for online presence for own and partners’ platforms.
- Analytics and Reporting: analyze project results per set KPIs, present findings, suggest and lead post-launch optimizations
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related sales results as needed.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Social Science, or Business Administration fields
- 3+ years of Business Analyst or Online projects related experiences, understanding technical aspect is a strong plus.
- Knowledge and experiences with Microsoft Office and digital marketing online tools (Google Analytics, Facebook, etc)
- Business process consulting techniques (Six Sigma, Lean, etc.) a strong plus
- Insurance experience and Insurance systems knowledge is a strong plus
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to facilitate meetings and communicate results to project team and management.
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.
Interested applicants please send application with recent photo and expected remuneration to: email@example.com.
Come and joy our happy family!