Business Solution Consultant
· Workwith analytic teams to identify insights. Facilitateinternal stakeholders and management tostimulateinnovative ideas and testing of new approaches
· Work with other AXA entity to stay update on the innovations, actively looking at opportunity to apply use case from AXA Group into the entity
· Conceiveand manage research contracts on innovative technical solutionsif needed
· Manage internal and external stakeholders to successfully deliver innovation initiatives balancing resources, time and scope
· Undertake project management and reporting as needed. Escalate to appropriate responsible person to obtain decision following to the organizational governance.
· Participate actively in Innovation team and organizational planning and activities
· Minimum postgraduate degree in a relevant subject or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education and training
· Some work experience with project management and/or innovation and/or idea creation process.
· Applied experience in implementing innovative solutions
· Demonstrate facilitation, consultation and convening skills and experience
· Confidence in presenting to various audiences, in English
· Good levels of spoken and written English and experience preparing reports
· Good interpersonal skills and ability to build trust and productive relationships
· Well-organised, with strong process management skills and an ability to establish and work to priorities
Self-motivated and ability to work independently as well as part of a team